Safari Diving St John’s is a delightful trip to the reefs lying in the heart of the Red Sea, on the border between Egypt and Sudan, leading through some of the best diving sites in Egypt. Cruise along the route is very specific. It gives experienced divers and complete beginners complete satisfaction. On most dive sites dives can be customize depending of skill level. One of the most beautiful reefs is Umm Kararim. Cut by canyons and caves, sun, collapsing on the dancing waves. After nearly an hour underwater walk the corridors of the reef and return to the boat, some people can not believe that computers show a maximum depth of 9-12 meters. A similar, although perhaps a bit darker character is Claudia with its coral gardens and caves. Sernaka Island hides in the surrounding waters well-preserved wreck of a fishing vessel. Other places offer a chance to meet the larger fish. With this diversity at St John’s Itinerary is impossible to be bored.
St John’s LIVEABOARD one of the easiest. Can even be tailored to a group of novice and those who do not know anything about diving. Its OK if you have OWD or equivalent qualification. If you want to start the adventure of diving – there is also room for you.
During the liveaboard, everyone should be equipped with reg-set, BCD, SMB, dive computer, wetsuitt, ABC and a flashlight. Cameras are welcome. Equipment can be rented at white whale divers™. Just contact us in advance.
St John’s Liveaboard includes:
- coach transfers airport – boat – airport,
- boat accommodation (all cabins en-suite and airconditioned),
- full board: 3 x daily buffet and snacks /fruits between meals,
- drinks: coffie, tee, mineral water
- cold drinks: Cola, Fanta, Sprite,
- weight belt and lead
- 12 l aluminium tank
- 6 days diving in this – 5 days: unlimited diving – up to 4 daily, 6th day – two last dives (number of dives may be limited due to factors beyond organizer control, such as weather, flights changes etc.).
St John’s Liveaboard not includes:
- international flights,
- Egyptian visa (25 USD),
- meals eaten outside the boat,
- own expenses,
- crew tip: 25-30 euro,
- reef tax 15 euro,
- equipment rental – 50 euro pp (if required)
- Nitrox fills – 60 euro or entire trip or 5 euro per fill,
- diving insurance (in some countries possession of valid diving insurance is a prerequisite for participation in liveaboard)