If so, just make your 4 open water dives with us in the Red Sea to get certified as a PADI Open Water Diver.
At your Dive Club at home you can learn the required scuba diving skills and theory, do the assessment tests, and practice in a swiming pool or confined water environment. Then with the log book and referral certificate, You can complete your diving course with us in Hurghada , that way you can have a warm and enjoyable scuba diving holiday.
The fun part about this course is . . . You will only do the fun parts in Hurghada and getting the full Open Water certification completed is something you’ll never forget.
What you learn
- How much fun is scuba diving
- Scuba diving equipment considerations for your local diving environment.
- How to plan, and execute actual dives.
- How to prevent and manage problems.
Normally the PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore some dive sites!
PADI Open Water Referral Course
- Duration: 2 days
- Contents: 4 open water dives.
- Requirements: You must bring your referral training record, completed and signed by your instructor, when you check in.
- Minimum age: 10 years